ALFATEC Group with its partner Thales will participate at this year’s FINOVATE Adria conference.
Alfatec's certified experts are ready for the new upcoming regulations, and Thales' Gabor Hirsch will reveal how Thales can make your life less “miserable” while working with NIS2, DORA, CER, CRA, and other abbreviations.
“NIS2 is an important milestone in European cybersecurity because it extends and unifies the risk management approach to verticals that have been left out of the regulation until now, and supplemented by the DORA directive, further increases cyber resilience in the financial sector,” says Gabor Hirsch, Regional Sales Manager Adriatics & Hungary from Thales.
One of the DORA requirements is to maintain high standards of availability, authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of data, whether at rest, in use, or in transit (Article 9.2).
Thales has solutions that protect data at rest:
- CipherTrust Data Security Platform provides multiple capabilities for protecting data at rest in files, volumes, and databases. Among them:
- CipherTrust Transparent Encryption delivers data-at-rest encryption with centralized key management and privileged user access control. This protects data wherever it resides, on-premises, across multiple clouds, and within big data and container environments.
- CipherTrust Tokenization permits the pseudonymization of sensitive information in databases while maintaining the ability to analyze aggregate.
“… The technological guidelines in the directive, such as the use of encryption and other cryptography methods, greatly help organizations that do not have the necessary expertise to build an effective and secure system.
Thales as one of the global leader of this industry can contribute to the organization's compliance with the new regulations with its market-leading data security and encryption solutions,” Gabor said.
ALFATEC Group takes pride in being the provider of CTM-certified experts in the region. That sets Alfatec apart as a trusted source for payShield solutions.
“With 33 years of experience in the market, during 27 of which we have enjoyed a productive partnership with Thales, our journey has been a testament to growth and lasting relationships. Some of our clients have been with us since the beginning. These include companies like AKD, Zagrebačka Banka, Erste Card Club, Hrvatska Poštanska Banka, and many more,“ says Azur Šaćiragić, director of Alfatec Group's IT Security division.
“By constantly investing in education and expanding our business network, we ensure our competitiveness in the market. Adapting to the evolving landscape, we have enriched our portfolio with cutting-edge technologies to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. These expansions have also led to valuable partnerships with vendors and an extended role as a distributor in the market,“ Šaćiragić concludes.
The collaboration between Thales and Alfatec Group has driven the development of innovative solutions to address contemporary challenges. This journey has been one of growth, excellence, and commitment to delivering top-tier services and products. This year, ALFATEC Group is bringing one of the biggest global players in IT Security - Thales - to the FINOVATE Adria conference.
Some of the main goals of the Finovate Adria conference are:
- Increasing the level of digital security by using cryptographic data protection
- Increasing the quality of digital communication by using electronic signatures
- Raising the level of awareness of the need for the urgent introduction of qualified electronic signatures into state administration and business processes.